SHARE Homeschool Co-op Guidelines
- Friday Volunteer Parents: We require the parents to volunteer on different levels when suits the needs of your family the most on Fridays. We keep the cost VERY low by asking the parents to help. We appreciate your participation in order to make our group successful. Teacher volunteers on Friday will receive discount on registration.
- Friday Family Clean-up: Each family will be responsible for helping with after co-op clean-up at least once each semester. A clean list will be provided. If at any point the dates do not fit your availability, you can trade with another family. We also have a buy out program if you do not have the availability to volunteer.
- Parental Supervision – Unless you are committed to volunteer, when children are in engaged in a class, parents are free to stay or leave. Any Gym tables are free to use. Wednesday classes attendees will have an option to use our lunch/game hour and a gym supervisor will be on staff. Students must be 4th-12th to be eligible. During the lunch hour the children must stay in the gym until 12:30 and then they are released to be in the playground until 1:00 p.m.
- Tuition – Any purchase orders need to be submitted directly to Heather Anderson. The semester needs to be paid in full before session begins via Submitted Purchase Orders/Vouchers or cash pay. Monthly payment plans will be considered on a case by case basis but all students commit to pay tuition for the full semester as a condition of enrollment. No refunds will be given.
- Absences for any reason will not constitute a refund.
- Classroom Behavior – It is the responsibility of the parent to make sure their students understand SHARE Homeschool Co-op Classroom rules that are in place. Please review the “Student Code of Conduct” below with your children. Thank you!
Student Code of Conduct:
- Respect individuals in authority at all times. This includes but is not limited to, teachers, teacher’s aides, co-op leaders, and Grace Baptist staff.
- Respect fellow students. Please respect one another’s personal space. Everyone is spoken to in a kind, encouraging, and respectful manner.
- Respect property at all times. If a student damages Grace Baptist property, parents may be financially responsible for the damage.
Parents/Teachers guidelines for behavior correction:
First Warning: Student will be encouraged to better behavior and reminded of the expectations.
Second Warning: Continued inappropriate behavior will result in the removal of the student from the class for the remainder of the class. The student will be delivered to the parent for further discipline.
Third Warning: The second time a child has been removed from classes in one day, the student will not be permitted to return to class for the remainder of that day. Should a child be removed from class for the remainder of the day on two occasions, the parent will be asked to meet with Heather for further guidance.
*Due to the active nature of SHARE Homeschool Co-op members we are using Grace Church property and need to be respectful of all their materials and property. We are here using our own materials for classes. We have a supply room that is welcome for use to anyone preparing for classes. Please please follow these rules respectively. Participation in our classes is a privilege. We reserve the right to revoke that privilege at the discretion of SHARE Co-op staff. We are very flexible and will always do our best to work with all students and families.